York Healthcare and Wellness Centre provides everything from intensive short-term rehabilitation therapy to long-term restorative care. Our nursing and rehabilitation facility has a full-range of nursing care, therapy and social services support to patients and residents.
Rehabilitation is an essential component for a successful recovery, if you or a loved one has had a serious illness or surgery. York’s professionally trained therapists provide state-of-the-art therapy that can assist with balance issues, fall prevention, cognitive (awareness) skills, complex medical conditions and incontinence.
Our goal is to help our patients reach a higher level of physical health so they are able to return back to life as soon as possible and in improved physical condition prior to illness or surgery.
Rehabilitation Services include:
- Weekly routine visits by Physiatrist (physical medicine/rehabilitation physician)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Respite and Short-Term Care
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Complex Post-Surgical Care
- Stroke, Cardiac & Diabetic Care
At York Healthcare and Wellness Centre, care and compassion is our highest priority. We are focused on a therapeutic and comfortable experience from our staff of nurses and therapists. We provide a high level of professionalism that makes your time in our facility worthwhile.
Our facility provides each individual with care suited to his or her specific needs and concerns. Upon admission with each new patient, we conduct an evaluation to determine every patient’s special circumstances.
York’s Personal Touch:
- Daily Activities
- Outings (Restaurants, Shopping, Museums)
- In-House Movies
- Religious and Spiritual Services
- Business and Banking Services
- Free Wifi
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Recreational Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Personal Bedside TV’s
- Multi-language Staff (Spanish, Armenian, Tagalog, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hebrew, Korean, Vietnamese, Sign Language)
- Flexible Visiting Hours
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Dietician Approved Menus
- Special Therapeutic Diets
- Selective Menus
Please contact us at 323-254-3407 with any questions you may have or if you would like to take a tour of the facility.